Monday 11 April 2011

Rocky Horror with a little bit of Bugsy Malone

Last Monday was our chance to view the massive cult hit Rocky Horror - now I thought that I had seen the whole film, just never in one sitting before. Boy was I wrong, there where quite a few bits I had missed - like the house taking off at the end. It is offically one of the weirdest story lines going, but i can't help but love the car crash of it all. Mum, not so much.

Mum



  • Rewatchability 1

  • Sing-a-long 2

  • Story 2

  • Overall 2

Me



  • Rewatchability 3

  • Sing-a-long 4

  • Story 3

  • Overall 4

The Rocky Horror Picture Show has scored a grand total of 21




We also slipped in an extra this week and watched Bugsy Malone, now this is a film I have seen many a time and really enjoy - it is total bank holiday viewing!


There are many things I really love about this film - but that maybe down to my love of the era, so the clothes and the way the characters talk are an instant hit with me.


Mum



  • Rewatchability 5

  • Sing-a-long 5

  • Story 6

  • Overall 6

Me



  • Rewatchability 6

  • Sing-a-long 7

  • Story 6

  • Overall 7

Giving Busgy Malone a swell total of 48

No comments:

Post a Comment